Saturday, July 30, 2011

What Come September is...

A while back (I think it was November of 2010) I was sitting in my room about to fall asleep, then I began going on my usual 'think of a million different things so you can't ever fall asleep' head rant . I though of these people, one of them had a personality closely resembling my own. The rest had personalities of people I knew or just people who I would get along with. Essentially I was making imaginary friends, but I didn't plan on walking around and talking to them, to avoid being put in a mental home and being seen as more of a freak then I already was. I had people for a story line, but no plot... Which I didn't think of till much later on, eventually I had six note books filled with drawings and story line.

Recently I was sitting in my sister's friend's apartment, with the two of them and my sister's boy friend. We shuffled through different topics for a while, then ended on the boy saying something about my notebooks, I don't remember what it was that he said but it led to me having to explain parts of my story and them saying I should do something with it. My sister said I should make a blog, so that's where i'm at...

No comments:

Post a Comment